Monday, July 26, 2010

Why



I’m not much of a speaker, but when you get me going I never stop. I came across blogging sort of by accident. I’m a big reader, and I find myself habitually reading articles on the web. Be it science (and technology), media, or the news I always have my eyes on a sentence or two whenever I am on the computer. Along with reading, I watch videos. A particular favourite being the TED Talk series. There, speakers share their ideas for innovation, creativity and change. Fittingly enough their motto, Ideas worth spreading, embody everything that TED stands for. Being exposed to so much of this, I began to find it difficult to express my thoughts on certain issues. That is where I stumbled upon Blog Spot. In this realm, the word document is your canvas. The ideas become your contributions to the global front. And words are the medium through which this all happens. Elegantly enough, there is nothing stopping you from sharing your perspective. People who claim otherwise still have some (or a lot of) soul searching to do. But nevertheless, it’s how and why you choose to present yourself that truly matter. The obstacles in your way are just limitations waiting to be laughed at.

2 comments:

  1. u r an very interesting person!!!this is one of the best blogs i've evr read!!!!

    ReplyDelete